Whether you’re a recent graduate or a long-time vet looking for full-time, part-time, or freelance work, the #DoGood Network will provide you with a chance to be hired by companies who value your values and also connect with others in the creative industries for advice and collaboration.
Because there are so many great talents out there and we couldn’t possibly hire everyone, we developed the #DoGood Network to be a place that showcases all those good spirited, creative, smart professionals we come across so other socially responsible businesses can find them and put their talents to use.
Our social mission of “Do great work for good people” is our foundation. It drives us. We try every day to do our part, no matter how small an act, because we all know the world needs to know there is good in it now more than ever. We don’t turn people away without helping them someway, somehow. It’s our M.O. Hell, that’s why we’ve been featured in Forbes and Inc. and are contacted by so many people seeking to join our team.
If accepted to the Network, you will get your own bio page like this for businesses to browse for prospective employees. You’ll also receive a seal of approval you can put in your email signature to show others you’re about more than just checking tasks off your to-do list.
Want to apply? It’s easy, free, and entirely voluntary. Keep reading. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
MAKE THE PLEDGE
Each day we are all given a choice—clock in and clock out or make meaning?
HEROfarm believes every person and business can be agents of positive social change. That’s why we formed this growing network of like-minded professionals to help make the world a better place.
When you connect your skills and abilities with the goal of doing good, you do more than just make or sell a product; you create a lasting relationship of goodwill that goes far beyond sell-buy-consume—you become a part of something larger than yourself.
Make the pledge below to #DoGood.
The #DoGood Pledge
• to explore and take into account the social and environmental consequences of the choices I make in both
• to promote the cause of social responsibility within any company, organization or job that I work as well as
• to seek out how my personal gifts, talents, resources, and abilities might best contribute to the broader
• to engage and listen to alternative and diverse perspectives and people, recognizing and appreciating the
• to articulate, reflect upon, and live a commitment to contribute to a community beyond myself – locally,
• to strive for self-improvement and higher standards, and through my actions and words work to inspire others
• to exercise ethical decision-making and leadership by developing creative and innovative responses to both
In all, I pledge to employ my powers to #DoGood.
BEHIND THE MASK